30.9.12

Hello, Mr. October

Well, the title speaks.
I still have my memories stucked at Chinese New Year , my little niece and nephews, St. Patrick's day and whatever now suddenly I reached the last quarter of the year 2012.

and my semester going to end after next week.
Toughest semester so far. Less subject but all subjects are very difficult.
I finally understand what Nutrition and Dietetics about when I reached sem 5:

counselling stimulated patient.
Study the core : Medical Nutrition Therapy
Research Proposal

Basically all these kind of prepare myself (mentally) about what I might ended up with.
Like this.

Having first batch of our senior graduated certainly bring some motivation.


A little update about whats going on around that I supposed to blog about but I didn't: 

Met Dennis Yin last June and Anthony Neely in the same event <3 p="p">

ND night last June

St.John Ambulans Malaysia Southern Selangor Area (AWESOME) Charity dinner 15/9/2012
Service for Mankind

Went to other area's charity dinner.

Uni's charity run.5km

Ok i know is quite inappropriate updating this blog with some old photos but it actually something that I should have mention earlier. Sorrey!

I personally think this fortune cookie is not accurate.
I don't feel any richer this year (so far) ! hahahaha

Happy Mid-Autumn to everyone!

No comments: