20.12.12

Randomness update! ;)

If the world going to end tomorrow...I still have to make sure people who reading this have yourself a little update about my life. BAHAHAHAHHA
OR
Watch LIFE OF PI or else you will regret.

Since the Cheer competition, I found myself overly attached to my new phone almost every moment.
Anxiously waiting for msgs in the Draco Cheer whatsapp group, just to check on everybody's life after cheer and other randomness such as me drove to university just to pick up my friends for dinner or chendol or some swimming session. 
This was 2 days after competition. 
we probably have some serious post-cheer syndrome.

Maybe because I end my exam around end of october and filled up my days with work and training till 16 of november...days after competition are unbearable. So, in order to fill up those empty moments, I willing to drive out just for random dinner.

Let's see what I have done for the past few weeks...
1. Ivan's Birthday potluck party (Afternoon)
   Cousin's Wedding (Night) Drove down to Seremban in my little kancil. 
Cousins and me, + 1 Leng Lui Aunt.

2. Singapore trip with family.

First time visit to USS! WOOHOOO

3. Penang Trip with Draco Cheerteam!
Cheerleader style on sight seeing :)
*stunting everywhere. :) we just have to do it.

Team Cullen :)
*Most of the photos credit to ChristinaChan

4. Random Malacca eating trip
Ello from Jonker St.

10 more days before new semester. UGH.

much loves.
xoxo

1 comment:

Nighty Cat said...

So good to see you enjoying life out there. Do post more photo and update here about you.
I can't have those happy moment now, but I can feel the happiness when I see you enjoy ur life so much.

Share and spare me some happiness ar.
If not I will stress die in this desert.